1. Skip Hop Click Clack Hedgehog: Well this little guy is just too cute. It makes a great teething and sensory toy.
2. Nuby No-Spill Super Spout 2 Handle Cup: I like these cups and pretty much just use them for water. They don't leak and they're pretty inexpensive. I know they're are nicer sippy cups out there but these tend to get thrown around by little hands and nothing happens to them.
3. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder: I've used these with all 3 boys and have loved them. I have put ice in them for teething on a hot day along with fresh and frozen fruit. It's great when introducing new foods but don't want them to choke.
4. Baby's First Toothbrush: Besides being cute, Gavin will chew on this toothbrush after I brush his little teeth. He finds it so funny and ticklish.
5. Outlet Covers: Once baby is on the go, these are a must.
6. Munchkin Click Lock Deluxe Snack Catcher: We use this at home or when we are out and about. The bottom piece comes off and attaches to the top as a lid so it won't spill or go stale.
7. Carter's 1-Piece Snug Fit Cotton Pajamas: When it comes to pajamas, Carter's is it for me. They fit great, have cute designs and I like that they have the no slip feet on them which is important for babies learning to walk.
8. Little Tikes Activity Garden: We wanted a fun toy to put in the basement that was on the bigger side but not too big (if that makes sense) for Gavin to crawl around and play on. He loves this thing and there is a lot to do on it.
9. Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat: This car seat is a bit on the pricier side but we have loved it and will have for for a few more years. It's really well made and I can tell that the baby is comfortable in it.
What were your favorite things that helped during 9-12 months?