1. Stroller: I love our Britax B-Agile stroller. It's really ease to open and close AND I can do it with one hand which has been really helpful. It's easy to maneuver and has a great sunshade.
2. Ergobaby Original Baby Carrier: I use this all the time especially when we go on hikes or to the aquarium. It has a great pocket to hold your phone for easy access and a zipper pocket to put things in like car keys and money. It's also very easy to use and has a sunshade so if your baby falls asleep you can cover them on a hot day or cover to nurse.
3. Highchair or Booster Seat: With my first son we had a full highchair which I liked but it took up too much room in our small home so when our second son came along, we got this booster seat and still use it with our third son. I like that I can put it in the sink to wash and its portable so it can go on trips with us.
4. Sunscreen: There are a lot of baby sunscreens out there but this is what we used during the summer and it was great. Got to keep that baby skin protected!
5. Baby Food Pouches: These are so easy and convenient. I keep a bunch in my fridge and a few in my diaper bag. Once they get to a certain age, you don't even need a spoon and a bowl.
6. Pacifier Clips: These have been a lifesaver with my paci-loving-baby.
7. Honest Shampoo & Conditioner: I love this product. I was tired of having to buy all the boys different shampoo so this has been a money saver plus it smells so good!
8. Bright Stars Take Along Toy: I've had this toy with all my boys and they love it. I don't keep it on everyday but use it when we will be in the car longer than normal.
9. Musical Lion Walker: This is a great toy. First it can be used just for fun but once they show interest in walking, this will help them stand and it's pretty neat to see them get the confidence to finally start walking while pushing this toy.
Anything I'm missing that you loved during these months? Share!