1. Playmat: Any playmat will do but it's so nice to have something that will entertain the baby so you can use the bathroom, answer a phone call, or put in a load of laundry. I was lucky enough to be able to borrow one from a friend. I can't stress this enough, share with friends! I've loaned/gave friends so much baby stuff and they have returned the favor. It's so nice and easier on the wallet.
2. Bumbo: This is another thing to prop the baby in that has been helpful. Baby G doesn't always like to lay on the floor so this has gotten some great use (in fact, I've used it with all 3 boys). I now keep it in my room to put him in when I'm getting ready.
3. Sophie the Giraffe: This is a great teething toy and easy for baby to hold. Besides being cute, it makes a squeaky sound when squeezed which baby learns cause and effect.
4. Sleep Sack/ Wearable Blanket: I love these for the cooler months. Even though baby G likes to be swaddled, his little feet usually break free so I would use this under the swaddle.
5. Lovie/ Security Blanket: I love these things and they come in a two pack.
6. Munchkin Spoons: I've used these spoons with all three kids and they are great. Just the right size and aren't expensive. I also love all the colors. On top of that, they are BPA free and have a soft tip. A lot of times when I'm feeding baby G, I will give him his own spoon to hold/play with.
7. Stationary Entertainment Center: There are so many to choose from but this is the one that we have. Once baby has good neck muscles, this is a great option to put them in to play with.
8. Amber Teething Necklace/Anklet: I know this is sort of a personal choice be we have loved it so far.
9. Freshly Picked Moccs: If you're looking for cute shoes that don't come off easily, these are for you!
Anything I'm missing that you loved during these months? Share!
Related: 0-3 months Must Haves