2. Chicco Car Seat Stroller: I love this frame stroller that you easily just set the car seat into. It's very light which was a huge plus with having a c-section. It also has a very large basket to hold a bunch of stuff.
3. Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer: Gavin hangs out in this thing every night when I'm making dinner. He likes the incline so he can watch me and the seat vibrates which he seems to also enjoy. It can easily be moved from room to room so that is a plus.
4. Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle and Swing: We actually have the older model of this that we bought off Craigslist and it's one of my most favorite things. This is what Gavin sleeps in every night until we transition him to his crib. To me, I just felt better knowing he would be snug, at eye level to me when I sleep and of course, he also loves the rocking motion.
5. Boppy: I use this for every feeding and to prop Gavin up. It gets a lot of use. I would definitely recommend getting a couple of extra covers.
6. Chelsea Diaper Satchel: I really like this diaper bag because it holds everything and is very stylish.
7. First Years Tub with Sling: I had this with the first two boys then gave it away. Our friend had one and when they didn't need it anymore they handed it down to us. It's been perfect. I put it on the kitchen counter and clean that little baby.
8. Philips AVENT BPA Free Pacifiers: The hospital soothie pacifiers never worked for my boys. Gavin had a tongue tie and he's still not sure of the whole paci thing but these seem to work best for him.
9. Solly Baby Wrap: I can't recommend this wrap enough. I absolutely LOVE it! It's light weight, soft and can easily roll up and be thrown into the diaper bag. I get compliments on it all the time and it really is easy to use. It's another thing I wish I had with the first two boys.
Do you love anything that is listed above?